Shipping & Returns
Our aim at Khazana is to provide the best service towards all of our customers and to keep all our customers fully satisfied. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly accept the product for a return. Please note that you must provide us a written record of the reason for return within 2 days of receiving your order.
Q: I just placed an order but now want to cancel it. How can I do this?
A: Please e-mail email@example.com immediately with your order # and request to cancel. Order cancellation requests must be received within 24 hours of order placement for a 100% refund back to your used method of payment. Order cancellation requests made after this period are only approved on a case-to-case basis, depending on if the product(s) in your order are nearing completion for dispatch. If your order cancellation request is approved, you will receive a refund in the form of a store credit only. If you need a refund back to your card, a 10% re-stocking fee will be applied.
Please note that READY TO SHIP items (items with a dispatch time of 48 hrs) cannot be cancelled once the order is placed. When you place an order for a Ready To Ship product with us, this item immediately goes into processing as we have to dispatch this item from our store within 48 hours as noted online.
Q: WHY MUST I INFORM YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ORDER PLACEMENT IF I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER?
A: As soon as you place your order, we get to work. At this point, the picking, customization and logistics for your order has already begun, hence we request all cancellation requests be reported to us within 24 hours of order placement only.
Q: I MISSED A VERY IMPORTANT DETAIL REGARDING MY ORDER. DO I NEED TO CANCEL MY ORDER FOR THIS AND PLACE A NEW ORDER?
A: No worries! If you need to update something in your shipping/contact information or need to update your measurements, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and our team will update the required information. However, please note that if the item in your order has already been stitched and/or dispatched, we will not be able to make any changes. Hence, we would request you e-mail us as soon as possible.
POST-SHIPMENT RETURN REQUESTS
Q: I RECEIVED MY ORDER BUT WOULD LIKE TO RETURN. HOW CAN I DO THIS?
A: Please e-mail us at email@example.com alongside your order # and reason for return. Please note that you must provide us a written record of the reason for return within 2 days of receiving your order. Post receiving your return request, one of our team members will confirm your return request and provide you with the address for return. Please note the following for all returns:
- Merchandise must have all tags.
- All Sale merchandise is "Final Sale" and cannot be returned.
- All custom stitched items cannot be returned and are "Final Sale"
- Jewelry and hair accessories are all "Final Sale"
Q: I RECEIVED MY ORDER AND THERE'S AN ERROR. WHAT WILL YOU DO TO FIX THIS?
A: To err is human - we take strong measures to ensure that our products reach you in the best possible condition, however, if your order reaches you in one of the following conditions, we will take back the product at our own cost and get the correct product delivered out to you ASAP:
- - RECEIVED THE WRONG PRODUCT: We will take back the wrong product from you and send you the correct item.
- - RECEIVED AN ITEM WITH A MANUFACTURING DEFECT: We will take back the defective item from you and send you a new product.
- - RECEIVED AN ITEM WITH MEASUREMENTS WHICH DIFFER FROM THE PROVIDED MEASUREMENTS: We will take back the product from you and inspect the item for any measurement issues. If indeed there is a measurement issue from our end, we will alter the product or send you a new product. If upon inspection it is found that there is indeed no measurement issue from our end, we will happily alter your garments free of cost and send them back to you. However, you will be billed for the return label and for return shipment charges to ship the product back to you.
- RECEIVED AN ITEM AND IT DOESN'T FIT BECAUSE I MEASURED WRONG: No worries. You can ship the item to us and we will alter the product free of cost and send it back to you. However, you will be billed for return shipment charges to ship the product back to you.
Please e-mail us as soon as you receive the product(s). Our team will need to first verify these issues, so we request you to e-mail images of the error alongside your order # to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will work to rectify any issues ASAP for you.
REFUNDS & PROCESSING
- Returns for store credit will be processed free of charge, while returns for a refund to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, paypal) will incur a handling & processing fee of 10% of your total purchase price to be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you.
- You, the customer, will be liable for all return shipping costs/customs charges which may be incurred in the return of the package back to us.
- A refund will only be issued once we receive your item for return. We are not liable for packages lost in transit or undelivered by your chosen return carrier.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. In the event of a 'Free Shipping promotion', standard shipment charges paid from our end will be deducted from the refund amount back to you.
- Do NOT return any item(s) without prior confirmation from a member of our team. If your return has not been approved by a team member, we reserve all rights to deny your return and your package will be returned back to you at your own cost.
Just as it is our responsibility to assure that your order reaches you, it is your responsibility to make sure that your return reaches us. For this reason, we ask that tracking information be provided for ALL returns so both sides may keep track on the progress of the return. Please note that we are NOT liable for any courier misdeliveries, courier delays, or customs delays incurred by your chosen courier in delivering your return back to us. We will honour our obligations set under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.